Tuesday, March 5, 2013

28-week appointment tomorrow

Bullet point update:

-28-week appointment tomorrow. We'll know more about the CCAM (lung issue).
-My latest pregnancy symptom is a big pain in my ass - literally. Figure it out. Part of tonight's comfort regime includes sitting on a warm washcloth soaked in Epson salts. Oh the glamour.
-Think we've decided on a stroller - the City Select Double. It will take us from now till 3 1/2 years or so. And it has a platform for Emmeline to ride on. We "test" drove it. Very, very nice.
-Hospital tour on Thursday night. I still love the fact that I can look out my bedroom window and see the top of the hospital I will be delivering at.
-Finally, I need to slow down and put these feet up more. I'm pretty sure the second bullet point is a result not putting my feet up once today. But it's crunch time! 9 weeks..at the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment