Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maternity pics...

Our session was fantastic - so much fun. The best part was watching Emmeline really get into it. She would position herself in the photos just right, she had fun "assisting" our photographer and at one point, she even got her camera and took pictures of our photographer taking pictures. We did the 2-hour session in our home, in our sun room. With the use of white sheets, it was transformed into a very comfortable studio.

So, I knew I wanted some bare-on-top shots. You know the ones, where there is no shirt and just the hands covering the most intimate parts. So we did that, and then our photographer realized how comfortable I was, so she suggested that I may want to try a couple of shots without pants, lounged about with just some white material draped as to draw the line between artsy maternity pics and something less classy. Sure. I did it. I think they'll come out nice, although I'm guessing those prints will be nicely displayed...in our bedroom.

In other news, DH just left for a 5-day trip. Survival mode. But we have a couple of things planned - a play date, lunch with a friend and an afternoon trip to Target after nap. Yeehaw! Emmeline gets the biggest kick out of riding around in those red, stand-up things and eating popcorn. Today is a special Target trip because I told her she could pic out some new decals for her room. She currently has Sesame Street ones up, and frankly, I think she's over Sesame Street. So I bribed her to allow me to move those to the babies' room by saying that she could pick out new ones. Lots of negotiations going on these days...

Here's a little preview of our session. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment